Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So I'm really a jerk!!!!

I just finished deleting a posting that I regrettably put up a few days ago. In the posting, I singled out a "small" portion of the world's population and had a good laugh at their expense. This just before writing about how last week's sermon really convicted me about how my actions can affect the weak in spirit. So, for the sake of my credibility, and just for goodness' sake, I deleted the posting.

I also want to apologize to Bobby for saying I thought he was a jerk. I really just thought he was funny but I felt like a jerk for feeling that way, so I called him a jerk. I know...real mature.

Next posting:

I do something else stupid.

1 comments:

bobby said...

Dude, I'm bummin to be honest. that post was hilarious! You can keep it real. ;)

It's all good, though. And just so you know...I really didn't mind being called a jerk. In fact, it wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last.