Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blog Dynamic

I really feel like a 14 year old girl with a diary. You always want your friends to read what's in there, but when they actually do, you're scared to death (I'm assuming that's what 14 year old girls think - I was never one).

When I first created this blog, I thought it would only be Megan reading it. Now that I know there are at least 3 others checking in every now and then, I'm a little nervous.

I want to entertain, so I put up postings that, initially, can cause a little laughter but in the long run are just wrong (or can get Bobby in trouble). So, for the most part, I've been deleting just as much as I've been writing. I think I'm starting to realize I'm more boring than I initially thought. I knew I had an uphill battle when it comes to writing down anything that people may be interested in reading, but I didn't think that I would have such a hard time coming up with intriguing thoughts or commentary. I will try real hard!!!!

0 comments: