Sunday, June 22, 2008

My US Open

I can't really call it my US Open when 1) I don't finish 18 holes, and 2) I play like garbage. Nonetheless, I played Torrey Pines on Friday and have some pictures that go with. I ended up shooting 20 over through 15 holes, which is terrible but I still had a great time. Here are some pics.

Just Beautiful. $29 for this!!!


Opening hole


Hole 3 - this course would be nice if there was a view :(


John-John's tree - he had a great view about half way up until the cops made him get down


That's what I call ROUGH!!!!


Hole 5 - Johns on TV (see the circle and arrow lower right) - thanks for the pic Linda - Trav and I are right on the ropes probably right behind the golfer. We're there.


Hole 7 - sudden death hole - Tiger shot par, I shot par, too.


Hole 3 across the canyon


Hole 10 - playing on the green carpet...very nice!!!


Hole 10 - I stuck it close here


Hole 12 at sundown


Hole 13 - 615 yards (WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK!!!!)


Hole 14

2 comments:

Megan said...

you are just on a blogging role aren't you?!

Linda said...

You have way too much fun!