Thursday, February 28, 2008

My First TV Gig

Ok, it wasn't really a TV "gig", especially since they don't show my face, but I'm that strapping man with the blue shirt walking up to the tee box when the video first starts. I'm also the one who says, "Good morning...HEY!!!" I'm so lame! The young guy they show at the beginning was the only sucker that didn't get a free driver. At least he got his face shown.

Anyway, here is the commercial that should start airing pretty soon on the Golf Channel. They're also paying me for this, too. Sweet!!!!



I also didn't realize this until the Buick Invitational, but Bones (Phil's caddy) was there. I think I was still in awe for a good week or so afterward.

By the way, since there are copyright laws that I'm probably breaking, this video may only be active for a few days.

Later.

7 comments:

bobby said...

you get royalties for that? I mean I can tell it's your voice and all, but they could say it was anyone. Nice for you though!

Linda said...

It took me three replays to see the "strapping young man" walking up to the tee box!

Rachel said...

very cool.

Steve Eller said...

Tim the TV star! Nice.

Megan said...

I'm so proud of you! Now you can buy your ipod and I can have mine back!

Unknown said...

Great TV debut Tim!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.