Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tagged Update

So I was posting my info from being tagged and get to the very last part of the post (which took me a good 20 minutes - thanks Bobby) and all of a sudden, a screen prompt quickly shows up and disappears. I don't know what it said, but it erased everything I was writing, so I'm not going to post about my birth date anymore. Instead of reading my post that I'm not going to write, you can go to Wikipedia yourselves and look up "March 8th."

Some notable births are Hines Ward, Dawson, Freddie Prinze Jr., and some chick who "allegedly" hooked up with Nick Lachey while he was with Jessica Simpson. Good reading for you gossip hounds!!!

Lates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you going to tag anyone?

Fickle Obsessor said...

I tag anonymous!!!! Give me as much info on anonymous as possible.