Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Axe!!!

Over the past month or so, my 1977 Fender Stratocaster has shown signs that it is going to need some well needed maintenance (it is older than me). So with that lurking issue, and the fact that it's my only electric guitar that is really playable, I had to fork over a few bucks and get a new guitar.

There are thousands of options for picking a new guitar but I wanted something that would stand up to playing everyday, getting great tone, and looking pretty sharp at the same time. I found the perfect match.

It is a Les Paul (an Epiphone, but still a Les Paul). We had rehearsal tonight and it sounded and played great!!! LET THERE BE ROCK!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

bobby said...

Dude...I'm totally jealous! She is beautiful!

Steve Eller said...

Not only does it look good...it sounds GREAT!!!