Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Coming...

My laptop should be in next week...hopefully.

And, and update from a previous post. If you live in, or near, Chula Vista, you know the tax increase proposition didn't pass. What that means is our city is in DIRE shape and there will be some substantial cuts. I don't know how much it'll affect me but I should get a feel for it in the next couple of weeks.

Let's hope my computer gets here soon so I can start blogging more, and try to catch up with my fantasy baseball team.

Later.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe you shouldn't talk about the DIRE state of the city as you also blog about your new computer courtesy of the city. ;)

Linda said...

Wow, my thoughts exactly!! We aren't allow to purchase anything unless it is "essential."

Fickle Obsessor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fickle Obsessor said...

The computer is not courtesy of the city...it's courtesy of Island's Restaurants donated funds to ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you could say my programs.