Thursday, October 18, 2007

Somebody help....

my wife!!!!

She has cried three days in a row while watching her soap opera. I'm not sure if I should be completely worried yet about her emotional state, but I'm awfully close to calling a shrink.

If someone could give her a call and invite her over for anything other than watching soaps, I'd greatly appreciate it. Or, even better yet, come over to our house and delete all 4 soaps that are recorded each day. Yes, FOUR STINKING SOAPS A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On second thought, somebody help ME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some of her best friends you know. After all she has known them for most of her life. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Linda said...

Hey, Grandma and Grandpa would be proud, but I will call and invite her over!!!