Friday, August 31, 2007

Washington Trip

Last weekend, my brother and I went up to Washington to visit my mom and spend a little time fishing and hiking. Here are some pictures of the fun.


This was the biggest guy I caught (I know...HUGE!!!!!!)


Caught a few here.


Church and guns...are we in Alabama???




My mom's house on the lake (P.S., hardwood floors and no beds. Not ideal sleep conditions)

nath

You might be a redneck if you use a lawnmower to pull your family around like a Disney ride.

All in all, I had a great time. It's good to spend a little time with my brother, mom, and Steve. Oh, the best part about the trip...fresh blackberry pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmm
Here I am picking blackberries.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place is absolutely beautiful!

Linda said...

Wow, that's nice up there. You'll have to take Megan and Ryan!

Anonymous said...

You should take more trips if it will make you blog more often. It's beautiful and I'm glad you had fun, can't wait til Ryan is old enough to go fishing with you

Megan said...

Huh... where is the rest of the family? I'm sure your wife is taking the pictures...what? she isn't?....

Fickle Obsessor said...

Quit giving me crap, Megan. I needed to spend some time bonding with my brother.

Also, I can't wait for Ryan to go fishing with me, either.

Unknown said...

Wow, I really do think Oregon and Washington are absolutely gorgeous. We should all take a trip one time when the boys are old enough to enjoy all the outdoor activities!